The ongoing competition in mobile commerce has left behind one of the major aspect, which is customer experience. The focus is completely on making products, data, and services available for consumers but they are yet to feel the convenience and enjoy advantages of traditional product and service procurement.
The spending on creating new business models or products will not help companies to have a competitive advantage. So, the future of mobile commerce will be extensive research and spending on technology to improve customer experience.
With the increasing sales and use of smartphones, if you don’t have a mobile-optimized website, you’re simply out of the market.
- Reaching the widest possible audience with your digital marketing due to an increasing number of consumers using mobile devices to access digital content
- Instant, adaptable, easily monitored communication – you can send single or bulk messages from anywhere, at any time with immediate tracking and the ability to record results
- The ability to target a large active consumer group by specific demographic information – eg age, location, gender
- Cost efficiency, with low production and distribution costs, and additional revenue from replies to promotions and competitions
- A direct link to consumers through 24-hour billing/sales/service/assistance
- Viral marketing potential, as consumers can forward messages
- Cross-media integration, which is easily tied to their advertising media